Company Governance Structure
Risk Management Committee
Information Security Committee
Board of Directors
Chief Audit Office
General Administration Division
Marketing & Product Department
Global Procurement Department 1
Global Procurement Department 2
Technical Division 1
Technical Division 2
Technical Division 3
Production Division 2
Production Division 1
- To strengthen corporate governance and establish a sound remuneration system for directors and executives, the Compensation Committee is established.
- This committee shall exercise due care of a good administrator, faithfully perform its duties, and submit its recommendations to the Board of Directors for discussion.
- The members of this committee shall be appointed by the Board of Directors, with a total of three members.
- This committee shall hold at least two meetings per year and may convene additional meetings as necessary.
- Establishing or amending internal control systems in accordance with Article 14-1 of the Securities and Exchange Act.
- Assessing the effectiveness of internal control systems.
- Establishing or amending procedures for significant financial transactions, including the acquisition or disposition of assets, engaging in derivative transactions, providing loans to others, endorsing or guaranteeing for others, as required by Article 36-1 of the Securities and Exchange Act.
- Matters involving the interests of the directors.
- Transaction involving material asset or derivatives.
- Material loans, endorsement, or guarantees.
- Fundraising, issuance, or private placement of equity-type securities.
- The hiring, dismissal or remuneration of a certified public accountant.
- Appointment or dismissal of finance, accounting, or internal audit executives.
- Annual financial reports and semi-annual financial reports.
- Other significant matters as required by other companies or competent authorities.