REXON INDUSTRIAL CORP., LTD（hereinafter "this website"）Take your privacy and data security very seriously，
The privacy protection policy is herein disclosed to ensure that you can use the services and information found on this website with ease.
To protect your rights and interests, please read the following contents:
Collection, Process and Use of Personal Data
- When you visit this website or use the functions or services provided by this website, we will ask you to provide necessary personal data based on the nature of the service requested or provided. The collected personal data is used for specific purposes, and will not be used for any other purposes without express written consent from you.
- This website will retain the name, email address, contact information and time of use that you have provided while using interactive functions including the service mailbox and questionnaire survey.
- During normal website browsing process, the server will automatically record all relevant network information including the IP address of the device used to connect, time of use, browser used, and all browsing data including click records. These data are collected so we may use them to improve our website services. The recorded data are for internal use only and will never be provided externally.
- To provide more precise services, statistical analysis will be carried out on the contents of the questionnaire surveys collected. The statistical data of the analysis results or descriptions and presentation thereof may be published in addition to internal research. Specific personal data will never be revealed.
- The servers of this website are all equipped with firewalls, anti-virus software and other strict data security protection measures in order to protect the safety of this website and your personal data. Only authorized personnel can access your personal data, and all relevant personnel have signed confidentiality agreements. Those in violation of the confidentiality agreements shall be subject to legal action.
- Should it become necessary to delegate services to other affiliates or partners, this website shall strictly ask them to comply and follow the same strict confidentiality standard. Necessary audit measures will be taken to ensure compliance.
Policy on Personal Data Shared with Third Parties
With the exception of legal requirement or contractual obligations, this website will never provide, exchange, lease, or sell any of your personal data to other individuals, groups, private enterprises or public sectors.
The aforementioned provisos include but are not limited to the following:
- Your written consent has been obtained.
- It is in accordance with the law.
- When your conduct on this website has violated service terms or may damage or infringe the rights of other users or lead to damages of any person. Disclosure of your personal data upon determination of the website manager would be for the necessary purpose of identifying, contacting, or adopting legal action.
Use of Cookie
To provide you with the best service, this website will place and access our Cookie on your computer. If you do not wish to allow Cookie, set the privacy level in your browser to High. This will disable the use of Cookie. However, refusing to allow Cookie may lead to some features of the website becoming unavailable.